High-Asset Divorce: When Much Is At Stake
Comprehensive Counsel For Complex Divorces
While divorce is always challenging on a personal and emotional level, the legal decisions you make should be grounded in reasonable, skillful legal representation. At The Koblin Family Law Center in Pleasanton, our high-asset divorce attorneys help clients see beyond the issues of today and plan for their future.
We are well-equipped to handle divorces that involve complex or highly valued assets. Kennedy Koblin’s MBA degree and experience with patent litigation is an added bonus for clients with professional practices or small business concerns.
“His declarations are brilliant and by far the best I’ve ever read. He is extremely intelligent and kind. I would never recommend anyone else.” — Karen O.
Our California firm handles a wide range of complex asset divorce issues, including:
- Executive pay and benefits such as executive bonus compensation, golden parachute agreements, golden handcuffs, deferred compensation plans and pension funds
- Business interests such as property ownership, intellectual property (i.e., copyrights, trademarks and patents) and debts associated with business ownership
- Investments such as stock options and restricted stock units, trust accounts and real property
- Retirement accounts or pension funds
- Tax considerations of various property division agreements
- Offshore bank accounts, private investments or other assets hidden from the spouse
- Maintaining a certain standard of living after divorce
Divorce Representation For Business Owners And Others With Complex Assets
You may have made financial planning decisions prior to or during your marriage in hopes of accumulating more wealth as a family. Once you are divorced, you need to consider how that debt, income and associated liabilities will be divided.
This is especially true for people whose professions involve business ownership, lucrative retirement planning or an elevated standard of living you and your spouse aim to uphold after your divorce is final.
At The Koblin Family Law Center, we have an acute understanding of these issues and how to reconcile each party’s claim to marital assets with your desire to put this behind you. Let us provide the sophisticated representation you require for success.
Contact Our Offices In Pleasanton Today
We encourage you to contact our office to discuss your case and how to protect your best interests during complex divorce proceedings. The lawyers of The Koblin Family Law Center can be reached online or by telephone at 925-298-2961.