- Family Law
- Child Support
Kennedy is originally from Los Angeles, California, and attended college at UC Santa Cruz. After earning his Bachelor of the Arts, Kennedy attended Loyola Marymount University College of Business Administration earning his MBA in 2001. Subsequently, Kennedy attended law school at Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, California, where he was on the Dean’s Honor List for both the 2005-2006, and 2006-2007 academic years.
While at Loyola, Kennedy was a student intern with the District Attorney’s Office in both the Hard Core Gang and Major Crimes units where he had the opportunity to work first hand with prosecutors and victims of crime. It was there that Kennedy knew that utilizing his legal training working directly with people was how he wanted to develop his career.
After law school Kennedy relocated to Northern California and established his practice in Family Law. Kennedy is a member of the Alameda County Bar Association, and is a regular volunteer in Family Court in Alameda County helping the court and self-represented individuals. Kennedy is a two time recipient of the Wiley Manuel award from the State Bar of California for recognition of his pro bono contributions to the Family Court.
Working directly with individuals to help them through the difficult process of divorce and marital dissolution is what Kennedy enjoys most about Family Law and what he finds most satisfying, both professionally and personally.
Kennedy’s clients also benefit from his combined experience as a JD/MBA which provides Kennedy with an added prospective of both business and the law which has proved to be invaluable in complicated property division cases, and cases involving businesses.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctor - 06/2007
- Honors: Dean's List for both the 2005-2006, and 2006-2007 academic years
- UC Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 06/1998
- Major: Molecular Biology
- Loyola Marymount University College of Business Administration
- M.B.A. - 2001
- California, 2008
- Two time recipient of the Wiley Manuel award from the State Bar of California
- Family Law Day of Court Volunteer, 01/2009 to 01/2010
- Volunteer in Family Court in Alameda County helping the court and self-represented individuals, Present
- District Attorney’s Office in both the Hard Core Gang and Major Crimes units, Student Intern
- California Bar Association, Family Law Section, Present
- Alameda County Bar Association, Present
- Alameda Family Law Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- Founding Partner